Saturday, June 12, 2010

750 days

OK. This blog has been out there not doing much, but I'm going to try and change this. I think I've finally found a purpose for it.

Here's the deal: 750 days from now is going to be July 1, 2012. I'm in school right now to change my life for the better, but this past quarter has convinced me that I need to step up my game and be more systematic about what I want to do and how I want to go about it. I have some pretty good ideas about what I'd like life to be for me on 7/1/2012, but the big question is how to get from Point A to Point B, especially when the journey looks arduous and I don't have the map laid out in front of me. Screw that. I'm going to start walking and figure out the trail along the way.

As another rather more famous blogger is fond of saying, more on this later. Today, though, the USA is playing England, and it's time to root for the USA to win the game and drive every dumb*** English fan and Europoseur to shrieking insanity. Why, yes, I am a soccer geek. And I'm seeking to turn my life from Colchester United to something more resembling Manchester United. Come along and enjoy the ride.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home